About this book
From bestselling novelist Lynn Coady comes an unforgettable, unflinching story of a life gone wrong.
About the Author
Lynn Coady is a novelist and essayist whose fiction has been garnering acclaim since her first novel, Strange Heaven, was published and subsequently nominated for the Governor General’s Award for Fiction when she was twenty-eight. Her short story collection Hellgoing won the 2013 Scotiabank Giller Prize, Canada’s most prestigious literary award, for which her novel The Antagonist was also nominated in 2011. Her books have been published in the UK, US, Holland, France, and Germany. Coady has been a journalist, magazine editor, and advice columnist, and is currently writing for television. She divides her time between Edmonton and Toronto. Follow her on Twitter @Lynn_Coady.
Awards and Praise
- Commended Globe and Mail Top 100 Book, 2011
- Commended Washington Post Top 100 Noteable Books, 2013
- Commended Amazon.ca Best Books: Canadian Fiction, 2011
- Short-listed Scotiabank Giller Prize, 2011
- Commended Toronto Star Reviewers' Top 100 Books, 2011
- Winner Georges Bugnet Award for Fiction, 2012
- Commended Amazon.ca Best Books: Editors' Pick, 2011